Friday, April 9, 2010

Thankfulness.

I think I've used that title before, so please forgive me.
But it's true and I am beyond blessed.
The remembrance of lying in bed the summer after my freshman year of college wondering if I should transfer and go to art school is still very real to me. I think back to a year ago at this time and the struggle to know where I should be and what I should be doing- the fight to understand the gifts and talents God has given me. And as I was walking down the street on my way to Mika's this morning I had this overwhelming sense of thankfulness. I once was striving to understand why I went to Calvary, why I was in little Eureka, Illinois of all places, but God answered every single one of my prayers. And for that, I am incredibly grateful. God is so good. So good.


No comments: