Friday, June 20, 2008

"If you just realize that were perfect for eachother...

You'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other."


Many days I wish that God would hand over a map of my life.
I want him to say, "Kayla tomorrow you will be doing this and in three weeks this is where I want you, and two months from now this will be your career." But He won't, because he has given us all truth through His Word which is perfectly sufficient for life and all godliness.

I have some big, tough decisions coming up that will determine significant landmarks in life. This question always comes to my mind, "What do I want to tell my children?" I want them to be proud of me; I want them to aspire great things because of what I've accomplished. Is that selfish? I'm not sure.

Hmmm.


Golf tomorrow. Certainly, I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's so great to know that im not the only one going through some of this stuff!!! how is the job search going for the fall?? hopefully something works out for you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan! i have heard you can make decent money subbing as long as you get enough days - but i know in KC that is pretty much certain! are you going to continue living at home or are you going to find a place of your own??