Friday, July 4, 2008

Square One...again

That is where I am standing. It's been seven torturous months of looking for a job. Somedays, okay many days, I wonder what God is trying to teach me. Patience? The fact that I can't plan every detail? Perhaps He is reminding me dreams? Frankly, I don't know. For sure I know He did not want me in Manhattan. God is so faithful in answering prayers, whether we like the outcome or not.


But this is the directions I am headed: subbing in the public schools, working at a coffee shop on the side, and going back to school wants again for more graphic art training. I am excited at the prospect of it all. Forward is where I am headed.





Kansas City was not in my plans for this year, but God is good, and I was reminded of some beautiful friends.



In that same gusto for moving forward, I am off to Eureka Illinois to work at Camp of Champions. I cannot wait. I leave tomorrow, rather today and will remain there until the beginnging of August. That being said, I'm not sure if I will have either the access or the energy to update this.

Until next time...

No comments: