Tuesday, May 27, 2008

School's Out for Summer

Actually, school is out for the rest of my life. I'm still trying to get acclimated to this new way of thinking. Three weeks later, I still feel like I will be going back to school in the fall.

Perhaps I will be going to school, but I will be on the other end. I will be the teacher- the one who disciplines and assigns homework.

...or may be I won't. I haven't found a job yet. It's slightly frustrating because I've been working so hard at this. God has been using this to test and try me. It's working. Continually, I am reminded to keep trusting Him. Never is it easy.


On another note, in an unconnected way, I am back from Arizona. I love Arizona- the culture, the climate. But I would never want to raise a family there. I don't know why, but the Midwest just seems the best.

Alright, my brain is fried. Hopefully, I will get to write more on this blog-thing this summer.

No comments: