Friday, May 9, 2014

Humans in my world.

Humans of New York. It's the biggest thing ever. 
Humans of West Main. Not quite as big, but still there's potential. 

The state of the human condition, there's something attractive about it. Something intriguing about social commentary. Maybe freeing, knowing that there are people out there in the world that think the same way you do. 

So this was my Friday night iPhone sort-of-a-spoof-but-mostly-copying riverfront version, whether people wanted to participate or not. 


































"Who are you?"
"Katniss Everdeen."

"What are you doing here?"
"Looking for Peeta."
"Well, my note auto-corrected and you're looking for peers."


"I was invited by some friends to eat ice cream."



"We're playing Twister."
"Why?"
"Because we're special."



























"I'm decompressing after a busy week."



"What are you doing?"
"Looking at a huge boat prop?"
"A what?"
"A huge boat prooppelllerrrrrrrrr."

No comments: