Sunday, July 22, 2012
Six+ Weeks in Review
1) St. Louis to see my internet friend, Ky. She's great.
2) Crafts at Camp! These owls were a hit, and I am so thankful for all the people who collected their toilet paper rolls for many months.
3) With Bible study friends at Thirty-Thirty!
4) Right before going to see Les Mis. The best community theatre performance I think I've seen, ever.
5) It's been a scorcher of a summer. That's how many water bottle I went through at the pool, plus a few refills.
6) I'm an "aunt"! Clancy is just such a cutie!
7) Celebrating the 4th indoors.
8) French toast cupcakes with my BFF.
9) The All-Star Game in Kansas City!!!
10) Running in the ASG 5K.
11) Cookie dough cookies. Can life get any better?
12) My friend Pinky was gracious enough to play a house show in my living room. $148 was raised for camper scholarships.
God is good.
Despite feeling burnt out and worn out, God has placed some pretty significant events and people in my life in which I am BEYOND thankful for.
...and this is only a glimpse.
Posted by Kayla Michelle at 5:35 PM