Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm in L O V E!

Yes, you read it right. I'm in love- with spring that is. I've never actually been "in love" as American culture has defined it, I mean I have loved people deeply and genuinely. But I imagine, that the love I have for spring weather, and the sort of romantic love you have for a certain person must be equated. Everything seems bright, even when it isn't. You feel renewed and uplifted. Nothing in the world could possibly go wrong. And then when your love is gone the next day, you miss it and want to cry.


This has nothing to do with what I just wrote (well, maybe it does in an oddly correlated sort of way), but these verses were expecially encouraging to me yesterday.

"Keep your heart with all diligence, for out it sping the issues of life...Let your eyes look straight ahead, and your eyelids look right before you. Ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established."

- Proverbs 4:23, 25-26

No comments: