Friday, December 14, 2007

Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride."

This past week has been crazy; its had its ups and downs, but overall its been good. I am finished with most of my work. I have one class that I have to tie up some lose ends for, but other than that I am home free. Wow. The semester went by fast. Honestly, I cannot believe I will be graduating in May. I always talk about how I can't wait to graduate, but really it will be bitter sweet. I have less than a week to live in the dorms, while I am excited to be moving out, I'll probably cry.

.........................................................

God has been so good to me these past 3 1/2 years at Calvary. I have been blessed beyond words. Perhaps, the greatest thing I am thankful for is my team. I know that sounds cheesy and cliche, but it's true. They inspire and encourage me. They have such a hard work ethic. Iron sharpens iron, you know. Tonight we have a game. I am excited. I'm not just excited to play or to win, but I am excited that I get to play with seven other girls. We have had a good, intense week of practices, so tonight should be good.

No comments: